- I have a product, what are the development opportunities?
- I have a work tool, what new products could result from it?
- I would like to accessorize my product, what directions should I take?
- I have technology, how and where can I use it?
We offer you brainstorming exercises, between designers and with your team, to bring out as many ideas and opportunities as possible to meet your request. We provide a reservoir of ideas and actionable solutions and help you select the most promising for your company.
Analysis of services
- What experience do users have with my product?
- How can I make my user experience as complete as possible?
- How do users position themselves in relation to the services that my product can provide?
- What user behaviors could my product respond to?
- Is my innovative product unique on the market?
- What are the analogous products providing the same service?
We bring a new vision of your service / product through an analysis focused on user behavior and solutions related to your product. Our analysis report provides you with a usage scenario and a design requirements book.
My user experience is defined.
- I have an innovative product, how can I make it competitive?
- I have a product, how can I adapt it to create a new market?
- I have a product / service, how can I find new ergonomic / aesthetic / mechanical solutions to encourage its development?
- I have a product, how can I make it economically industrializable?
We develop your project through conceptual research. The user experience occupies a central place in our thinking to guide us towards adapted user ergonomics. We make the first volume models in our workshops. We think about the technologies that will be used, the price, the impact on the components and the production chain. We make profound changes to the source of your initial design.