The first half of 2018 was studious at iol. Here is a quick overview of the latest achievements:
- Unisensor released its Extenso reader designed by iol last year. A rapid test device that is able to detect all traces of antibiotics and toxins in milk in record time. It is now found all over the world.
- Ionics presented the Plameco at the Hanover fair, a machine for surface treatment by ionization. iol signs the bodywork of this new machine.
- MDB Metal unveiled its new CreaDesign trim range developed by iol at the Architect @ Work fair in Luxembourg. The latter was a great success!
- Innorehab has launched its Wheeleo rod on the market! The first quadripod cane on wheels designed by iol, the latter is revolutionizing rehabilitation in European hospitals.
- For the second consecutive year, white water swimming in the Bassin de la Villette in Paris has been installed. A Dock Marine Europe project supported by iol for the ergonomics and technical part of the design.